Sinister: another intro - hold on to your seats!

Glamtart at xxx.com Glamtart at xxx.com
Sun Nov 28 22:37:47 GMT 1999

Hello everyone -

I don't know if any of you actually read these introductions but I thought
that since it's a lazy Sunday afternoon I might as well write one.

My name is Mandy and I'm from Arkansas in the US.  Ah, surprise surprise we
are not all tobacco chewing hillbillies down here!!!  Even if I did grow up
on a farm!  I just finished college in May with a degree in drama (melodrama,
perhaps?!) and am currently taking a year off before doing my postgrad, a
Master of Fine Arts in Directing at some as yet unknown graduate school.  I
spent my third year abroad at Trinity College in Dublin which I miss
terribly.  I also just spent this past summer there, working in a cafe called
Nude.  Currently I am a commodities sales rep for Cargill Inc - yes I'm
working for The Man.  What do I do?, you ask in wonder.  Actually I sell
turkey parts.  Wings, drums, necks, etc... and yes, butts.  I never imagined
myself doing ANYTHING like this.  It's money though and will help me afford
graduate school.

Since I am posting to Sinister you have probably guessed that I love Belle
and Sebastian... that is very true.  I like a lot of other music too (U2,
Pulp, Morrissey, the Smiths, Gavin Friday, the Housemartins, Radiohead, etc
etc etc).  I also enjoy theatre, dance (I am a MEAN tap dancer), reading (I
read plays, novels, cereal boxes), daydreaming, and all sorts of fun stuff.

Well I shouldn't take any more of your time today... hopefully I will be able
to keep up with reading Sinister (I must confess I've been so busy lately
that my delete key is a little abused).  Be good, kids.

Mandy