Sinister: I said lady, step inside my Hyundai

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 01:18:42 GMT 1999

Potential lovers,

How depressing is it that "Pink Moon" is being used as a car commercial? I
feel so guilty because I'd date any of the guys in the ad. It's creepy to
think there's some super-hip ad guy or gal out there who took the music near
and dear to their bedroom and appropriated it for...buying a car? How crass.
At least it's not bikini wax. Anyway, I feel it's my karmic payback for
adoring those Gap ads with the pretty singing boys and girls. So I apologize
to everyone.

Is anyone in the DC area going to Hefner? I'm starting a rumor that Stuart
Murdoch is roadying for the band, so y'all have to show up to see if it's
true. Then we can all monkey around my Mount Pleasant pad, which, according
to my devilish roommate Eran, resembles a tampon box. I tell you, strap on a
cowboy hat and all of a sudden you're stomping on people's feelings like a
moist cigarette butt.

I'll be traveling back to London in two weeks with Lonesome Cowboy Bill. Can
anyone recommend anything splendiferous going on..concerts and the like? I
have my list of record stores I need to hit and plans to stroll around the
lovely Alexandra Palace, but that's it. Be my light, be my guide, someone.

-Jennifer