Sinister: I Can Post! I Can Post!

jane gadsby jrgadsby at xxx.net
Mon Nov 29 07:43:56 GMT 1999

Hi!

During my nursery stay I was made aware of the importance of being
interesting! Ahhhh! Such pressure on a new postie!
Anyway intersting occurances are rare in my life,  but I 'll post now
anyway, just because I finally can!.

Once upon a time I was on the couch of a friends place waiting while he was
putting his little boy to bed, and the little boy said "put on the nice
music daddy!", and that was when I first heard B&S! And I have been
mesmorized ever since. Isn't that a lovely way to drift into sleep?
I imagine my life would have been more magical somehow if that had been my
childhood bedtime ritual.

I listen to the nice music with my son now ( he is definatly a more
interesting person)
He is convinced without a doubt that when inside her mummy's tummy, Isobel
was actually an elephant who when she was born turned into a human and her
trunk was turned into a cello! (In the future I will try an keep my isn't my
kid sweet stories to a minimum, but isn't that sweet?)

I live on Vancouver Island, Canda which is beautiful and lovely but the
farthest place in the world from any good live music, if anyway can prove me
wrong there PLEASE email me!!

Well I actually can't think of anything to say now so I'll quit here.
Um. Bye!

Love Jane