Sinister: slick

jubilee ? paiku at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 03:16:42 GMT 1999

the autechre and sterolab ones are my favourites.  well err, i know one of
the was stereolab, and another sounded mighty like autechre.  Grabbing the
young hip folkster it would seem is their goal, but i've yet to see someone
under 40 driving one.  Strange, that?
Who knows.
Back to being a professional lurker, 2 years and counting!

sarah