Sinister: speeding motorcyle, won't you save me....

Kajgana violent at xxx.yu
Mon Nov 29 12:27:11 GMT 1999

Yeah, of course I've heard of him.
That song (Speeding Motorcycle), he sang whilst in Asylum. And he has
schisophrenia. He thinks that he's either a Casper the Friendly Ghost or John
Lennon.
Before he got to there (to the Asylum ) he went around (the streets, of course)
giving his tape to the people (everybody). And he recorded that tape in his
bathroom.
And Speeding Motorcyle is one of my faves.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOh, Yeah, Yeah
Are we done?

Vesna