Sinister: grinning inanely

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 29 14:33:32 GMT 1999

alas and welaway!
that i so promised i will not protest
but for god's love pray make a new request.
take all my wealth and let my body go.
nay then,  beshrew us if i do!

so much for modern english translations, but any excuse to email the
words 'alas' and 'beshrew' as i continue my ingenious masquerade of
actually doing something useful.
take all my wealth and let my body go - if only!!  clearly written by
a man who could imagine that has never tried to search for someone
who will spend copious amounts of money on me, in a sea of skint
students. not that i'm complaining, mind, (grins inanely again)

  re: list crush thingie - 3 votes!!!  my meteoric rise has begun!!
but methinks it won't get very far if i continue sending confused and
disjointed posts such as this.

  those of you who have a view of trees from their window, spare a
thought for those of us who have to be content with staring out at a
wall. on those lonely staring out of window evenings i just have a
wall to keep me company. its not even a very interesting wall,
either, i'm sure its a very nice wall and always remembers people's
birthday and phones its mum every night, but it really is rather
nondescript. thats not dissimilar to the description i would give of
the charming people i see in maths lectures every day. the whole
world is geared towards making me feel more interesting!!
a revelation!! i feel all warm!!

  this is almost certainly the wrong place to ask, but does anyone
have any serious views on cardigans? (as in the garment rather than
the band)
  i have studiously avoided them for the past couple of winters
because a) far too many townies wear them, usually not to very
flattering effect
                b) try as i might, i cannot get past the idea that
they are for old people and should not be worn by glamorous young
hipsters such as myself.
  they do, however seem to be a very good idea, because it means much
of my summer wardrobe can be worn all year round simply by the
addition of a cardigan (i've tried this with a scarf but that doesn't
keep my arms warm, and numerous jackets become too cumbersome)
  so you see my dilemma!!

shit, calculus is calling me,
                           stay beautiful, kidz,
                                                  fiona