Sinister: greetings from nova scotia

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Mon Nov 29 14:52:53 GMT 1999

hi all! i was sooo excited the other day when i got the message that i was
out of the nursery. then i became paralysed with fear b/c i knew that i
could never be as brilliant and witty as i want to be... i greatly enjoy
getting all your messages. i won't bore you all by telling you all about
myself. i will just say that i'm madly in love with belle and sebastian
and if i cannot find  sebastian to marry my first born son will be
sebastian.

i m sorry to have missed out on the whole dialogue on fall and break-ups.
so, even though it's long over i'll add my 2 cents now. i don't like fall.
it depresses me, everything's dying and it means cold and winter are
coming and i hate the cold. i think there's  connection between the fall
and the seeming number of excessive break-ups this time of year.
relationships, like the plants start to die.

so what's the deal with gregory's girl? i never heard of this film until i
joined this list. anybody want to fill me in on why it's so fabulous? does
anyone know if it's ever going to show in halifax (n.s.)?

my little brother got the new beck cd the other day. it's good, but quite
a jump from mutations. it's as if 2 cds grew out of odelay and it would
have made more sense if midnite vultures came right after odelay, but then
mutations would seem strange comeing after this so...i liked mutations
better even though it makes me sad and lazy. midnite vultures mkes me
dance around my room, but i get tired of it before the disc is over.

i have never had a b&s related dream. i don't usually dream about bands,
esp. if i've never seen them. i did however, recently have a dream that
puff daddy married one of the spice girls, no one knew which one but the
rumour was it was sporty. ok, i won't bore you all anymore.

-di

"i want to defy the logic of all sex laws"