Sinister: .....

diana :) miss_modular at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 15:12:28 GMT 1999

hello....erm....

I have quite a fondness for trees and i think that it can be linked to the
fact that i am a 23 year old girl who pathetically hides the fact that she
smokes from her parents.

Every evening when i come home from work (my third job) i stand outside a
few doors down from my house and i smoke a cigarette and stare at this
spindley tree that twists it's way about a lamp post... i can't get enough
of it...it is so beautiful.  I must admit, however, that i am not so fond of
trees in the summer months because you cannot see the lines...those
beautiful lines that i love to paint as i crouch up in my room and sneak my
other cigarettes and stare at the lovely tree in my backyard as i hang like
a silly girl from my window.

yesterday i was coming home from work along my quiet nightime street and i
stood across from my pretty tree and i turned up my felt cd and i lit up.  I
started singing rather loudly and, since it was dead on the streets, dancing
in my usual silly manner.  Suddenly i looked around there was this guy that
lives 3 doors down just staring at the hilarious sight of me being the
regular nut that i am ....needless to say i quickly threw my cigarette in a
nearby puddle and ran home to hide my face in my pillow...

sorry to bore you...

you can look at my weird paintings and stuff...
www.chickpages.com/musicmania/miss_modular/index.html

:)diana