Sinister: 6 o'clock already? I was just in the middle of a dream

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 14:12:21 GMT 1999

Good morning f. chickens!

For some reason I'm pleased, despite being at work. And it being Monday
morning. And damp and grey. But hey! I just voted for B&S in the NME readers
poll, and Belle and Sebastian as Best Dance Act can only be a click away...

For all of you who haven't voted yet (and this includes foreigners, natch),
get your arses down to http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19991117163652.html
<http://www.nme.com/newsdesk/19991117163652.html>  pronto and vote for the
groop in whichever category you think appropriate. In The Face, Pete
Waterman! Yeah! Hell, attach it to your sig file!

Time for gratitude. Thanks to Ready Steady Mike! and the gorgeous, pouting
Pam. They know what for.

Thanks also to Kronenbourg for 750 ml bottles of beer. They make you look
dead cool, as if you've invented an amazing space-age growing-things ray
gun.

Thanks to Simon and Garfunkel for writing the "Hello Grandpa my old Friend"
song. I think they did, anyway - I have seen the S******s episode it appears
in, but my memory (and my prostate, I shouldn't wonder) ain't what it used
to be. It's called "The Sound of Silence". Isn't it? Marvellous.

No thank, however, to Adrian Evans. You bastard, you were right <sob>. Oh
well, another triumphant relegation-avoiding season for the mighty Gulls
beckons :-(

Lucy Alder, in the living room, with a medicine ball,
Mark xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 0171 224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org