Sinister: advice for Mr. McAllister

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 13:32:47 GMT 1999

Paul McAllister asked about the dangers of going to school in Glasgow,
and I think other Sinisterines have voiced concerns about violence in
that particular city.
I've never been to Glasgow, but I think avoiding VALETS in said city may
be the key to a pleasant, violence-free visit. Apparenty valets are very
mean and dangerous there.
I'm basing this assumption on some of Stu M's warblings, but I'm sure he
wouldn't lie to us. You know, "a valet's like a loaded gun ..."

Ah, never mind.

jeanette