Sinister: I'm waiting for the day when you can love again...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 29 19:49:41 GMT 1999

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but after not posting for an entire week
my list crush votes doubled.  I'm not sure whether to be overjoyed or a tad
insulted...ahhh, who am I kidding?  We all know I talk rot, so I guess in
that case less is more.
Can anyone tell me if the new version of "Loneliness..." differs from the
various demo versions they've done?  It is a truly great song, and I guess
the fact that they recorded that for the Tube would imply that its the first
single as rumored.  I hope Lord Anthony is still the B-side.
All this talk about Stuart David distancing himself from the group is a bit
disconcerting.  I know they're not the Monkees and all, but it seems like
he's growing a bit sick of the deal.  He really loves to knock us doesn't he?
 First he calls one of our members "ignorant" awhile back (didn't he post
that to the list), then he calls us all "freaky."  What's up his crag?  I
also remember Sarah mentioning in one of the early updates that he liked to
ruthlessly belittle the people who took time out of their lives to mail the
band.  I don't think he likes his fans too much.  He seemed awfully jolly at
the Looper show, but I guess B&S fans aren't his bag.
Any DC/MD/VA listees who have nothing to do this Sat evening should all come
out to the Antietam battlefield (in Sharpsburg, MD) at 6pm.  This is the date
of the annual "Battlefield Illumination" where over 23,000 candles are lit
around the field to represent each casualty of the battle.  I've never seen
the Illumination, but I hear its quite nice, and the park itself is actually
breathtaking in how well its been preserved.  Its free and if you're a pansy
who can't stand the cold, you can just take the driving tour and stay inside
your warm, cozy car (and maybe listen to something nice at the same time).
Mail me if you'd like to meet up somewhere in town.
I heard Marie Elia's school had a day off because it was the first day of
Hunting Season.  I just have to laugh (with her of course)...
I'm out like trout...

Steve C.