Sinister: thankyou for being you, it's so good to know you.

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 30 00:38:27 GMT 1999

Hey look at that, I managed to use a Pastels song lyric in order to title
a post which is a big thankyou to a lot of people.

So here's thanks to
Charles
Sean
Ellen
Adam
and
Sarah
for helping me with my lyric problem
If anyone was wondering the lines came from "Another Night In" by
Strangelove.

also thanks to whoever gave my third listcrush vote
you're a fool
     but I think you're cool.
and it's nice that I'm climbing the table 'cos some of the people above me
I've never really heard of even though I read every post. Multiple or self
voting perhaps? Or am I just a cynic? Can I stop writting questions now?
What do you think?

My only other news is that I think I should give up on women 'cos I don't
understand them, my reasoning for this though is too boring to bother
telling you about. It does seem to be a theme of the list at the minute,
to give up sex in favour of fireworks and knitting.
I wish I could knit
and
I wish I could afford fireworks

"Man is by his nature so foolish,
that wisdom is just a varied freak of folly."

Thats a quote by some famous guy but I can't remember who.

sorry about this but I've had a few drinks
love
   and
hugs
   owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon