Sinister: a fish can't bird but a bird can fly..

Ellen Jernström nelle at xxx.se
Tue Nov 30 18:00:18 GMT 1999

chris and mick are dj-ing in sweden thursday. but it's down south. in
malmo. i won't be able to make it. i could be upset but i'm getting used
to this
now, getting used to never being on the right place at the right time.
like cinderella: "what's a royal ball..? it could be boring and boring
and boring
and...absolutely fabulous" (anyway, that's how it goes if you translate
the swedish translation back to english. or something like that, anyway.
i'm
sure you know what i'm trying to say)

wella, wella..

i've never had a b&s-dream. but i've had other ones - weird ones. this
last week they've been mainly about this guy at work who i  didn't even
know
i fancied, but i suppose i did, and now i really do. hm. but i think
he's got a girlfriend and my life is messy enough as it is. i'll force
my brain not to
dream about him anymore. it seems to confuse me.

i really, really have to buy a new pair of shoes. my
not-so-white-any-longer-canvas-adidas-sneakers are..well. it's snowing,
you know! my black
clark's are falling into pieces. but shoes are expensive and i'm poor
and anyway i havn't found one pair that i like. yet.

i really, really like this listcrush thing. i don't know why. but i do.
(honeymummy doesn't like us to write that we like things without writing
why we
like them, i know..but. sorry?)

jenowl mensioned enid blyton and the s:t claire twins last week and i
just have to tell you how much i used to lovethose books. really. really
adore.
it's been a while but i can't swear i wouldn't love them as much if i
read them again today. my taste in books (and music and films and art)
can be
quite childish at times.

i should end this silly post with something clever but i won't.

*very cute, but not very clever, mumintrolls*
/ellen