Sinister: Nalda Said this, Edward Said that

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 30 18:15:23 GMT 1999

Omigod,Nicky D. is so-so that he has two middle names.Middle names are a
great mistery to a continental like myself,who obviously lacks of one but
instead owns two unconvenient family names who disconcert audiences.

I just came back from bribing prospective PhD students and eating enormous
quantities of several rubbish as Baby Truffle Galaxy and Paprika
Pringles.It is what you do in a current day of your life if you are a
cardi-wearing pathetic physicist.No way to be glam.

Landslide ,I still believe is a version, and when I go back home for
Christmas, I would force my dad to an intensive hypnotising session to get
the answer about it,as he is a walking enciclopedya of useless facts and
dates about Dusty Springfield, the Shirelles and similar sisterhoods in
soul.

Someone told me at Bowlie Monica Queen and Isobel are
soulmates,girlfriends or whatever you want to call it.High-flying voices
skies voices?It is made up, I know.

No mentions to any body parts,is there?

Arantxa