Sinister: "pink tights" "irish things"

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 30 20:19:20 GMT 1999

Hello list,

Youn J. Noh wrote of Darren & Hefner:
>And Genevieve you just need to unfocus
>your eyes a little and let his charm sink in  His awkwardness so great >as
>to seem deliberate is the very substance of it

Oh..trust me..his charms have definitley sunken in but I do think tis his
eyes that need to unfocus on me.My eyes are also definitley focused on their
bassist..he did seductive hip wiggles with bass guitar,and there I was,eyes
wide..mouth opening and closing but not making a sound..he might as well
have danced the dance of the seven veils.My popstar crushes worry me.

At least the Nick Drake 'Pink Moon' was used for a pretty car commercial
blue glow and not like..Odour Eaters.

Sorry,I have to comment more on Hefner.Did anyone else see the video for 'I
Took Her Love For Granted'?He's not muppet-like in the SLIGHTEST. What are
they trying to do to me! Those strange nude-bodysuits with dangly boy
bits.They take fun in teasing the hapless fan.Why---I think I have just
discovered a loophole in 'Sinister:Bodyparts'.I can mention boy bits in all
their googly glory but I don't have to produce a picture of this as I am not
the lucky owner of any.While we are on the subject of bodyparts,I do not
think there should be pictures of breasts or feet.Because they are just so
alien-like looking.Have you ever really looked at your feet..kind of
stretched your toes out? Alien babies! I swear.There should be lots of
pictures of thighs though...sinewy thighz.

I had the most wonderful dream.It didn't have B&S in it.There was a magical
weiner dog (daschund?) that,when it combined it's magic powers with the
magic powers of a a human boy,it could carry me in a basket around it's
neck..floating through the air.I felt so happy when I woke up,I don't know
why.I would like to think the boy in the dream was Struan..but I don't think
it was.It seems something like he would do..
I think when I have a band,I will call it 'The Struans' or maybe 'Struan &
The Pink Tights' (Struan & The Irish Things?) I don't see how the Enforcer
turned pink tights into something rude and obscene but obviously it is
knowing that naughty Enforcer!

kisses,
genevieve