Sinister: am I strange for not having any reservations about liking Momus?

AIC 99 aic99 at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 30 22:02:55 GMT 1999

Hello!
To be honest though i've heard that not everyone on the list likes MOMUS
i'm quite a fan. In fact i was a momus fan before i was a belle and
sebastian fan.

Momus btw- is a one man "band" and it's taken from the book, the castle by
Kafka. :)

i can recommend loads of stuff.. :)
poison boyfriend i like out of the older stuff.. i'm a big fan of 20 vodka
jellies and some other stuff..  write me :)

i don't want to clutter the list up since it's non b&s content, but i do
have some b&s content.

for anyone in the massachusetts area, some of you already know this..
a friend of mine at my college and i are having a belle and sebastian
party on the saturday in 2 weeks. :) all of you are welcome. if interested
please e-mail me privately. :)

and also... how about a US tape tree???? i got inspired to that idea
today. :)

well.. i'm willing to put a list of people together and all.. so anyone
and everyone please e-mail me in private if you so wish. :)

well.. byebye and happy days to all
Andreea