Sinister: schadenfreude

Steve Kado steven.kado at xxx.ca
Tue Nov 30 13:40:17 GMT 1999

yo.

someone said that nick drake could make their 'vegan ass' eat veal
burgers.

i immediately got a great mental image of nick drake entering said
vegan's house while the vegan in question was debating whether touching
the veal that had materialized on his table would pollute him or not.
nick comfortingly places his hand on the vegan's quivering shoulder and
says in his quiet nice little voice "hey, its just veal.  have a bit."

for the record i don;t eat meat either.  my soul is glowing.

i saw hefner a while ago.  when darran first came out i thought he was
from some lame canadian opening act.  i cringed when he said 'we're
hefner'.  "gawd! what a nerd" i thought. all this changed by the end of
the set.  he was by far the coolest guy in the room and he did it with
almost no chin and terrible teeth.  he oozes some sort of powerful cool
phermone.  he is amazing.

and

i am digging this record by this band bodanstandig 2000.  my friends
joda and dingo and i were trying to guess which parts of the videogame
each of their tracks would come from.  but the best part is that they
aren't from videogame soundtracks, their just a bunch of (apperantly)
german people.  they've got this really great one which is remeniscent
of when mario finally saves the princess in supermarioland for the
gameboy.
exceilsor!

sktaedvoe