Sinister: the jewels

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Fri Oct 1 10:23:21 BST 1999

Hello,

As far as I know the Belle and Sebastian Sitar song is called "Legal Man",
and it's not a real Sitar I think, it's a special Sitar Guitar which is like
a normal guitar only it's got a sort of metal thing at the bridge, which
makes it sound like a Sitar.  I think.   Stevie plays it.  I think.

So anyway my estranged chums, how have you been, are you happy?   I'm about
the most miserable fucker you've ever seen, so there's no change there.   I
had a Stephen Pastel dream the other night, which was quite upsetting.   I
dreamt he had me by the bollocks, and said "I'll crush them If you don't get
my fucking motor fixed in two minutes."  I don't know anything about motors,
so I was shafted.   Luckily, I woke up quick smart.   Imagine my surprise to
find Stephen Pastel in my bed with a tight grip on my swingers.   Aaaaghh!
Luckily I woke up again, cause that was another dream.   Imagine my surprise
to wake up with my gonads in a vice - I had fallen asleep in woodwork class
at school, and was resting on the vice handle, slowly crushing them!  So I
got them out of the jaws, after a quick buff they were as good as new.  Mum
warned me that if I took them to school they would get broken.

I'm going to see Robin Williamson again, on the 22nd.  He's my hero.  I've
decided, against my better judgement that I have to get a tacky photo of me
taken with Robin with my arm round his neck like we're best mates.  He is
one of my best mates; he just doesn't know me.  If I'm going to do it I'll
need to do it soon before he transmutates or dies or something.  Is that
sad?  He's not a scientologist anymore.  Anyone who's ever got there photo
taken with someone famous, what did you say?  Did you feel like a total
fanny?

ok dokay, back to corporate actions,
Mistopher Chrispoof