Sinister: I could be an interesting book. But none would understand it, not even me.

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Fri Oct 1 11:46:43 BST 1999

Some one mentioned "about a boy" by nick hornby. I
like that book. mmm....... rolos. It was really rather
observant, and I felt that I really understood some of
the emotions. I think I was quite like the wee boy in
it (I've forgotten his name) as people disliked me for
not being the same as them, and this pushed me even
further away from them. I don't think thatI should
have to listen to crappy dance like the vengaboys ect
just to be accepted by people who I don't even like.

someone else said that they didn't like narrow minded
people. I guess that I am quite narrow minded, as I
hate all dance music (I can't dance, so what's the
point) and pish pop, made by brainless fools without
any ability to make beautiful music. I probably should
stop listening to music that makes me melancholy, but
sometimes sadness is beautiful. It's far better than
no emotions anyway. I asked a friend if I was narrow
minded, and got the answer "You are right to hate
dance. You are the one who is correct, so you cannot
be narrowminded, as all inteligent and nice people
know that dance is shit."
yup.

Since when were old scotish ladies b&s fans? or are
the bbc taking the piss out of us?

babychris
CRYSTALBALLS