Sinister: l'aigle

nickole quality gaston nickole at xxx.com
Fri Oct 1 14:46:05 BST 1999

alright first off, i have been on this a while, but ive never really
posted....  i just had to comment on this though.

when i went to london last year i met this boy from the london college of
printing, and he told me that i had to go to the spreadeagle because once
he (or someone..) saw graham coxon in here.   he also said that graham was
very pissed and rude/mean/just generally not nice.  and supposedly some one
else saw all of blur there.  and me being a silly american, i had to go.
so anyway...we went, i was horribly dissapointed to not see any world
famous pop stars.  but thats ok, it was still fun.  im thinking that it
must be the same place i went, because how many pubs would call themselves
the spread eagle?  i remember it was in camden.
i hope you have fun tonight and if you see graham tell him i said hullo, if
hes not to pissed and grumpy.
love
nickole