Sinister: banana peels we slipped on and egg shells we tippy toed over

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Sat Oct 2 01:40:22 BST 1999

evil belle's and hysterical sebastian's,

i broke up with my first ever girl friend five days ago. even though i know it was something i had to do it is still eating me up. not only does nearly all of my friends say that my action was odd and even dumb, i now feel totally empty. between the two of us there was just a psycial attraction, nothing more. profoundness was lost after a while. can two people live on that? at the moment i feel like i should have stopped and hold on to that, cuz now i fear i will die like van gogh.

has anyone here heard the new terry callier cd? i really love the song on it that he made with beth orton, it is so wonderful. i am thinking of getting the album just because of that song. but that song reminds me of my ex.

i'm turning 20 in a few days. it is so depressing. luckly i am going to visit my sister in stockholm and that will be fun. otherwise i would get really sad. to top it, i am going to see arab strap play at cirkus, yippie.

matane,

johan.

ps. kin. no, i didn't make it - i didn't find any batteries. i am so sorry. the gig however was wonderful and i did record arab strap, but just like i had calculated the batteries were almost dead afterwards. i should have kept my mouth shut.