Sinister: Belle and Sebastian in Toronto

all hype l2davies at xxx.ca
Sat Oct 2 11:26:52 BST 1999

Hello,

Well though the band won't be appearing, mark November 4th on your
calendars...I am hosting a Belle and Sebastian night called Songs For
Children at Vox Central, 585 Yonge Street in Toronto.  I would love it if
anyone of you who can make it would come out.  It will be a great night
filled with Belle and Sebastian of course, plus other Jeepster acts, Matador
sweeties, as well as great Scots like Mogwai, the Pastels, Arab Strap and
the list goes on.  We will have quizzes, giveaways and videos to watch if
you're not the type to get up and dance.  It should be a great time, and Vox
is quite a nice club.  If you need anymore details, feel free to email me
davies at pathcom.com

Take care,

Laura