Sinister: and finally...

Marcus Omond marcus at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 2 08:17:27 BST 1999

right, i'm off to cambridge now, and so i'm going to have to unsub.  thank
you to everyone for making things so much more interesting around here with
your wonderful posts, and massive props and a half to everyone who turned up
at the pub last night to see me off.  i got the last bus home, after sitting
at the bus stop for half an hour with some weirdo walking around me for
about ten minutes talking into thin air: 'yes steve, i've fucking got it.
don't fucking do this - i'll be round in ten minutes.  steve, for fuck's
sake!'  maybe he was talking about the book he'd written, 'mothers in pop',
and he was talking telepathically to mr troussé.  or maybe not.

anyway, if anyone wants to get in touch in cambridge (ha ha) my e-mail is
mjmo2 at cam.ac.uk.

all that it remains is for me to tell everyone how much i like natasha.  i
was sitting downstairs writing a song, and the doorbell rang.  there was a
gentleman outside with a rather attractive bouquet of blue and white
flowers, and so i said 'wrong address, mate'.  but no!  the heavenly, lovely
and for some stupid reason far too far away natasha had sent them to me.  so
she gets the maddest props of all.  maybe she'll remember how to post some
day, and you'll all see how great she is again.

right, enough of that,

see you all soon,

a whole lodda love,

Marcus XXX