Sinister: B&S Bowl Cut

E. A. Hostetter eahostet at xxx.com
Sat Oct 2 17:53:28 BST 1999

Oh hoo hoo

I found this hilarious quote in an article about called
"FUCK NEW YORK, PARIS, MILAN, AND LONDON
Seattle is the Fashion Hotbed of the World!"

"In another sublime development, gym-pumped party
 boys are becoming rarer than hens' teeth as men
 make a dashing turn toward the always-enticing
 scrawny little boy look. Any hipster worth his or her
 martini knows that nothing gets you laid like skinny,
 and the lines to the bench press are shrinking as
 Seattle's most nubile male flesh eschew their
 muscles for that oh-so-sexy speed freak chic!
 Topping off this look is an uneven Belle and
 Sebastian bowl cut, a belly-revealing undersized
 vintage tee, and a heavily creased pair of tweed
 plus-fours and/or polyester cigarette pants with
 high-ankle monk strap boots by Bulo. Luscious!"

There is a young man who lives in my building who had what I thought was
a B&S bowl but in the end he looked more like an indie pop boy
transplanted onto "That 70s Show."

You can find the article it at:
http://www.thestranger.com/AE/artlead.html

bye!
off to pack my precious few possessions
ea

p.s. thanks for the list-crush votes, boys/girls...i will be off to
Montreal with 'l'amour' on my mind...