Sinister: The dream state (and Richard Stillgoe)

SSharp5210 at xxx.com SSharp5210 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 2 20:20:23 BST 1999

Hola amigos (amigas?)

Look,I may have dreamed this because I got up and checked my mail really
early this morning,but were people asking abt a Richard Stillgoe tv prog?(I
bloody hope so or this mail will be total gibberish)(well,more gibberish than
usual)

LEAN CLOSER KIDS
It was called "Stillgoes On"and did indeed feature that battleship game also
amusing anagrams,limericks and the bearded one playing self-composed tunes on
his upright organ(Ooer!).Is this Britain's most versatile man?.Am I sad
posting on a saturday night?Who shot JR?

Steve S xx.

Q.What happened to Jesus when he went to Mount Olive?
A.Popeye kicked the shit out of him.Arf!!