Sinister: Who'd Piss in a Pilgrims Pot ?

Mr Beaker meepmeepmeepmeep at xxx.com
Sat Oct 2 22:14:11 BST 1999

Peter Miller enquired...

>WHAT'S A GRECIAN URN WORTH?

Six birds in a bush with beer and skittles please.

>Surely Exeter City's new DUKE STAND is a tribute not
>only to the Duke himself...

Blah blah Blah...

I heard they were going to name it after Mr Tim, but
Hopkins Stand is a contradiction in terms. boom boom.

i think Katrina should start a list-collection so that
we can buy out one of the less well off footy clubs in
Scotland.  Rather than the somewhat dead Poetry Parrot
sketch, we could take it in turns, week in week out,
to manage the team.  Bagsy Peter Withe up front.

I wrote to the Rt Hon Tony Blair MP and his friend Ben
Bradshaw today.  Only because the RSPCA asked me to do
so.  Having just got to the bit about hunting with
dogs I realised i should actually have been watching
the road and not writing a letter and ran over three
foxes, two stags and a tescos bag.  silly me.

Now the good bit...

Bye.

Adrian, "not always what he was cracked up to be" Evans.

=====