Sinister: quickly now..

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 2 23:18:21 BST 1999

..before the backlash.

I said that we covered a Goo Goo Dolls song.
Im trying to save you all wasting energy by laughing at me...
It WAS NOT my idea, i hate them, but the others wanted to do one cover.
I made a comprimise in taste by saying Rebel Rebel by Bowie, but they were
having none of it!
Like i was saying, i have NO influence for some reason.

NOT MY FAULT

Chris_t_opher

ps. To Conclude, IT WASNT MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!

The East River Pipe Community -
          Http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/EastRiverPipe
You've got to go  -  its only natural.