Sinister: Hmmmm....

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 3 18:03:24 BST 1999

(Im really sorry if this is the third time youve all received this message.
My Outlook Express is playing up)

Dum diddy dum dum....
La la.

Ehllo.

NETBALL ON TELE.....

Just a thought.

LEEDS UNI...

Anyone have any feelings about The Univesity of Leeds or Leeds city in
general. My brother's just got back from 2 weeks there and he's trying to
convince me to apply. Everyone i know says that the city is a bit of a
*Concrete jungle* and really boring.

....WHICH LEADS TO.....

How do you know if you are a *big city person*? I ask, cos the only really
big city im thinking of going to is Nottingham. And that isnt even *that*
big a city. I like to visit Manchester, but how do i know whether i could
stomach 3-4 years in one? And how do i know that i wont get too caught up
with the social scene there? My brother went to the Uni of Manchester and
immediately started going out allllll the time and became a DJ. He then
proceeded to fail his second year and it took a hell of a lot of bugging by
my mother to keep him in. He's now go a fairly low-paid job cos he got a 2-2
and not the 2-1 he was easily capable of.

That probably didnt interest ANYONE at all..

Chris_t_opher - the 3 times in 12 hours boy (In the Peak of his physical
fitness.)

The East River Pipe Community -
          Http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/EastRiverPipe
You've got to go  -  its only natural.