Sinister: people aren't fine

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Oct 4 12:18:28 BST 1999

I thought that it would be safer to stay at home
instead of going to the glasgow meet up. I don't like
town much. If I go there, I end up walking around the
streets for hours on end, buying a donut, and then
popping into record shops to  look at cds. It's
different if you have a purpose . I don't. I walk
round blocks repeatedly, then maybe walk for a mile in
one direction, decide to pop up to the west end, then
when I'm half way there, decide that I can't be
bothered. Then I'll try to go home, only to discover
that I don't have enough for the bus/ train fare, so
I'll walk for a while then get the bus as near to home
as I can... and occasionally getting the wrong bus and
ending up in pollok or govan because they have changed
the bus numbers. Or maybe asking shop owners if
they'll give me a job.
Plus, I'm too young to get into pubs, and I am quite
scared of meeting sinister people.
Can anyone give me a job?

Someone asked if lauren was okay. I think she is... I
mean I have mailed her a couple of times and she
sounds fine.

Is it wrong to have an overpowering desire to hug your
hi-fi when mary-jo is playing?

I hate it when people listen to your feelings, but
don't actually care about you - I't's a trick. If they
do care, then they'll tell you how they feel. If they
don't, then they've got you again.

I could ramble for a living.

Am I not allowed to climb anymore?

babychris
CRYSTALBALLS

Ps. - I wish I could mail my mind, but I can't , plus
someone would probably use it against me.