Sinister: I had a dream....

stephen hewitt hewits at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 4 16:56:02 BST 1999

yes, another one.

In said dream I had a copy of the new B&S album and I was trying to make out
what the tracks were called.  One of them was definately called "Victoria
[something]" possibly "Place", so if a track turns up with a title like
that, I will have concrete proof that I am, in fact, psychic.

Unlike, at the pub quiz last night, when they were doing anagrams at the
start of each round.  The theme was HORROR and the first answer was "Mary
Shelley" and I said before the second round started "it'll be Bram Stoker
next time", and it was.  Hardly psychic, more stating the bleedin' obvious I
suppose. Oh, we won the quiz, so if anyone wants to come down to Cheltenham
next Saturday they can have a free beer on me.*

*Prize limited to 1 beer per person.  While stocks last.

I did, however, predict in an e-mail to GEORGE DICKIE last week that someone
would copy his style and thank you Craig for proving me right :)

Comrade Magnetic Megan said:

lots of stuff which I've replied to her personally about, but UP THE
REVOLUTION anyway.  Nothing like a good manifesto, that's what I say.

As long as we don't end up doing a "Life of Brian" and split into The
People's Front of Struan, The Popular Front of Isobel (yes, I know, popular
and isobel in the same sentence, ha~ha~)and the Popular People's Front of
Chris Geddes (SPLITTER!)

Unity is Strength
xoxo
ComradeSteve