Sinister: Hoochie mama, show your nanas

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Mon Oct 4 20:04:53 BST 1999

Hello Rascals,

First of all, I bring you glad tidings of great comfort and joy.  I
just saw Sinister's very own Wedding Belles JJ and Rachel at the
palace of Imperial Majesty which is the Trafford Centre and I must say
they looked positively radiant.  Isn't love grand?

Anyway, it's Monday evening, Wumpkinny-san is at Japanese class so I
can play that Moloko single dead loud without being told off for
having impure thoughts about Roisin Murphy.

This weekend, she (Wumpkinny, that is, not Roisin Murphy) and I
answered a call of nature, and went to the Yorkshire Dales, famed for
being the place where James Herriot used to stick his arm RIGHT up
cows' bottoms.  No such...ahem...fisticuffs for us though, instead we
gamboled and frolicked as new born lambs, visited magnificent
waterfalls and went down a fucking big cave, where Wumkinny made some,
frankly uncalled for, remarks about the errm...todgal nature of
stalactites.  And I bought a hat.  It's a very nice hat, and it's got
flaps to stop my little ears from getting a chill, so it's both
stylish and practical.

Thim "Devon knows how they make me so creamy" Hopkins wrote in a
strange Wessex dialect:

>You'm bin worrying moi loivestock.  Gerrofff moi land.

Actually he didn't.  But imagine if he had?  He did however state,
with quite uncharacteristic forthrightness:

>If it^Òs got a sitar on it, I^Òm not bloody well buying it.
>Do I look like some kind of hippy?

Frankly, you do.  But get your hair cut and ditch the Tull '73 Tour
t-shirt and all may not be lost.

Chris Melonballs whined:

>Can anyone give me a job?

Yes.  I've got a chimney that needs sweeping.

Love,
Tag xx