Sinister: show us your tits

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Mon Oct 4 23:15:20 BST 1999

i looked in my outbox today and good lord has it really been two weeks
since my last post?
of course, i'm not quite as sad as the list time i've written to the lot of
you, so perhaps you won't give me quite as many mean looks after reading
this one (yes, i saw those looks, don't pretend i didn't).

LITTLE RAY
i feel really bad for that poor model for Erica MacArthur's life drawing
class. i also feel bad for his willy.

B&S CONTENT
i had an odd B&S dream the other night. i was at a seedy little bar
somewhere with a few of my friends, and i noticed a poster on the door
announcing upcoming performances. lo and behold, B&S was at the bottom of
the list, with no date for when to expect them. i ran in and asked a woman
behind a desk when they were coming. she said, "hold on a minute," and
returned with someone who i think was supposed to be stevie jackson (tho it
didn't look anything like him), maybe it was really mick cooke. but i
remember telling my friends it was a guitarist, so it must've been stevie.
besides, he was too tall to be mick. but too skinny to be stevie. huh.
anyway, the bunch of us get led back to some back room where we sat around
with stevie, and i think chris, and a few others i can't remember which
ones, and talked and drank and me and the girls i was with flirted with the
boys shamelessly. it was quite nice.

NOW FOR THE TITTIES
i went to a strip club on saturday with 4 people i live with, 3 girls and
one boy.
we're hiring a stripper for my friend's birthday, so we went to this place
in connecticut called "the electric blue cafe" and scouted. we spent three
hours there, picking a girl out, talking to her about pricing and such,
then waiting for our friend chris (the one boy) to finish talking to the
ridiculous number of people he knew there, but didn't know from there. he
knew them most likely from the club he bartends at.
anyway, i got so numb to looking at naked boobies all night that by the end
of the evening i had a massive urge to show someone my tits. i stifled it,
and now i'm glad i didn't. i wasn't drinking or anything, i guess it's just
so damn catching, wanting to take your clothes off.
connecticut has laws against full-nudity stripping, but i noticed at least
one of the dancers showing more than a peek at her naughty bits below the
waist. i'm hoping she got good tips for that.
the next morning the whole ordeal seemed like a naughty dream i had, like
none of it had happened. it wasn't particularly sexy stuff, either. it was
quite base and really displayed the lowest aspects of our culture, watching
these men stare blankly at naked girls shaking their boobs in their face,
writhing on the floor, holding off until the last minute to give them a $1
tip. by the end of the night some of the girls dancing were so tired and
bored of their job they put barely any effort into making it appear sexy.
they just walked up to one of the men sitting by the dance floor and
removed their top, held their boobs in front of them, and maybe wiggled a
bit. it was more than a little depressing to watch.

3 years ago i wanted to be a stripper. i'm not so sure anymore.

i wasn't so sure on saturday night because i don't think my body is nearly
hairless or smooth enough (and i'm not about to shave the naughty bits),
but now it just kind of grosses me out. i've got the tits for it, though
(and proud of it).

NO MORE TITTIES FOR YOU
i went to my local newbury comics to buy the new tindersticks, despite the
$26 price tag. unfortunately, someone beat me to it, so i bought a built to
spill album, instead. "there's nothing wrong with love." i listened to it
just now. i never noticed that 13th song before, and had no idea what the
hell was going on because i wasn't paying attention. so i tracked it back
to the beginning of the song and it all made sense. how strange. but funny.
strange but funny.
sweet sweet teri zuckerman called me the other night, and said she'd call
me again when she was in town friday afternoon, but i never heard from her.
did i miss her call? i don't know. so i got drunk instead. i've been
drinking more than ever. i think something's wrong with me. i don't even
really like being drunk. it annoys me.
anyway, i hope you're not all frowning at me now, because i realize this
post was really long, but i hope you liked the bit about the strippers.
then again, you probably didn't. so i'll shut up now.

-kerry
"maybe if you find the time you'll make out with me, desperate me."
	-halo benders, "will work for food"