Sinister: re:show us your tits/ vying after a thespian from hull

The Trainspotter tzuckerman at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 5 00:03:59 BST 1999

> kerry et al,

how it is that i always get mentioned in the same sentence with strippers?
kerry i could have gotten second to last ex-boy's new girl to do it for you.
thats what she does for a living anyway.  or his old roommate as well.  it
would have been brilliant - making her feel all threateny and cryey but no
evil/girlish way.   just that she wont meet me or hang out with him and I cause
she thinks that really we dated and he was cheating on me with her.

i'm scared of getting sick of b&s, i know your all looking me with increadulous
expressions on your faces - but its only because my flatmates both play
tigermilk on repeat all day long.  almost like eating your favourite sandwich
everyday for lunch and then a year later when your friend surprises you with
two sandwiches to play picnic on a saturday afternoon in the middle of the
winter while you watch TVLand you feel all sorta sicky like you couldnt
possibly even look at another peanutbutter and banana or glouchester with
chives and sprouts.  i tried breaking it up by lending them Camber Sands tapes
and other miscellanous radio tapes but the next day its no use - although
saturday  i got one of them into divine comedy and momus so that might break it
up a wee bit.

(kerry): sorry i didn't call i stayed up real late thursday nite and woke up
late friday and went a dancin and went to a friends birthday party and we got
real drunk and took funny pictures and gibby took a crumpled club flyer and
said your just a baby baby girl and covered my friends face with it while she
was talking to me.  but i talked to j.k.'s flatmate and he was nice - which
means it must be a full moon or something.  and this sorta friend but i havent
known him long enough just moved in with another listers (and theoretically one
of my best friends) friend (who doesnt get named cause she is just an ego ego
girl this month)  lance in noho and i'm gunna play with them soon too promise.

my friend decided wearing my clothing would get him more dates - this week it
was a belle and sebastian shirt - and it worked!  another arguement for hiding
good band from the evil ways of the mass culture - when was the last time you
saw someone wearing erm, a brittney spears, or backstreet boys t-shirt get
walked up to by a stranger and start a convo because they like the same bands?
see?!

oh and my little thespian from hull (honestly - i lived there with him before
he moved to london to get more work) thinks i've quasi made up belle and seb
songs so they apply to him.  like i'll lend you 200 quid for a flight across
the ocean...  and other stuff that i'm too lazy and busy to write about.

and just so he feels special today - happy yesterday'd birthday gibby.

-t.e.r.i.
http://come.to/teri

"she had the moves, she had the speed, it went to her head"