Sinister: A message from Lauren Tigerxdare

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 5 01:51:45 BST 1999

Lauren's email has been acting a bit quirky as of late so she asked me to
send this to list cause her CPU won't oblige.  Here it is:

hello my darlings,
    i am back from the dead, well sort of. i havent posted in awhile. i guess
it's just been because i had to take some time out to think about some things
and figure some things out, and during that time i havent really talked to
anyone. i have been emailing back and forth with a couple of you sinister
kids, and one in particular has really been a great help. and i thank her
again...right now i just feel horrbile. i am very sick, and i just slept for
three hours and when i woke up for some odd reason all i could think about
was posting to sinister. these past couple days ive been absolutely out of
it, i guess i should go to the doctor, but its so damn expensive when you
dont have any insurance...today i acutally dragged myself out of bad for
class. i left early because i was feeling worse as the day progressed, and so
i got in my car and started to drive home. right away i knew something was
wrong with my car, and as soon as i got out of the parking lot i realized i
was screwed. the transmission apparently is bad, and i couldnt get the car to
go above 30. it just kept rev-ing up and not going anywhere. i just barely
made it home. i know it is going to cost alot of money that i dont have to
fix it, which really sucks. the car is so old though and had 189,000 miles on
it , i am probably going to have to just buy a totally new one, which sucks
even more. now i cant afford to go to europe and i am ultra-depressed right
now. thats all i have to say.
xoxo,
           lauren.  oh yeah and ida, one of my favorite bands is playing
philly and it is 21+ which means i cant go. i hate the world right now.