Sinister: bits'n'bobs

Katrina House banchorymerchandise.uk at xxx.net
Tue Oct 5 11:38:27 BST 1999

morning all,

steady mike (or steady mike stand jones as someone else said, which made me
giggle) quoth:

> October.  October, October, October.  Oct meaning 'eight', Ober
> meaning 'add another two'.  Ah, isn't this is what it's all about ?

and then this made me laugh and then sigh and think "oh, i miss the london
sinister massissive"

... anyhow ...

Adrian, "not always what he was cracked up to be" Evans spake forth:

> i think Katrina should start a list-collection so that
> we can buy out one of the less well off footy clubs in
> Scotland.  Rather than the somewhat dead Poetry Parrot
> sketch, we could take it in turns, week in week out,
> to manage the team.  Bagsy Peter Withe up front.

which reminded me that i decided afterall to barrack (is that an australian
word?) for celtic ... must go online and find a team picture so i can
figuree out which players i fancy ... thanks to everyone for their reasons
why i should support thistle ... sorry for your wasted words ...

managed to delete who wrote this, but youknowwhoyouare:

>    p.s. Apparantly one B+S (possibly the boy Geddes) will be D.Jing
> at the Star And Garter pub in Manchester sometime this month. This is not
an
> unsubstantiated rumour. I spoke to one of the other D>J's who plays there
> who knows whats going on. I hope anyway or have just made a twat out of
> myself.

it's actually bad belle richard colburn ... i have the date written down
here somewhere ... hang on ... here we go ... it's actually to celebrate the
club "smile" 's birthday on november 6th, which you may remember was the
afterparty celebration venue @ the manchester gigs way back in 1997 ... how
time flies.

so there you go.

list mummy said lots including most if not all of the following:

> On to business.  The first thing is that that nice man Stuart David has
> finally got a publisher for his book "Nalda", extracts of which some of
> you might have read on his Looper site at
> http://www.treehouse.clara.net but which he didn't ever finish putting
> up.

and i remembered someone was wary that stuart had only got a publishing deal
because of b&s?  didn't stuart write this book previous to his b&s
involvement?  and didn't he also have a short story published in a
collection of short stories before 'tigermilk' was released?  not meaning to
sound like sour grapes, but i think he's a writer as well as a musician and
deserves to have both available in the public view irrespective of his
success with the other.  hmm, i don't think that quite made sense ... sorry.

>  http://www.thehungersite.com

which i thought was an ace idea and needed reiterating.

must away

katrina