Sinister: Not too shy to apply for jobs

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 5 12:45:20 BST 1999

It is time to get a life in Sinister.And the first step to land onto real
life and no dreams any longer and painting hearts around Richey's
fantastic chins is to get a job,no doubt.So Erica is going all kitchen's
sink drama into cantine-service and Tag ,very Dickensianly,has offeres to
Chris to sweep his dwelling's chimneys.

I have been given too much work to cope with!If anyone would come around
to replace me at my 4 hrs of Fortran demos...Nikita D. was into formal
logic,but does not help too much.Honey,were you in my position in a
previous life before becoming Dr PS Mitchell?55 2nd years calling at you
and some smug lecturer making me wave at them as if I was the  hostess at
Ricki Lake's program,only slightly slimmer.

In fact,if I could choose,I would apply for the position as librarian
ordering at Mummy Honey's files and books.Who posted not very long ago
about nice and not nice assistants at his library,with square-framed
glasses and so?The most flattering thing I was ever told was I looked as a
sexy librarian,whatever it is,so here you are.In spite of my scattered
brains,I smile pretty well,and be dead nice with unknown people who love
books.I do.

And I can work for free!

Love

Arantxa