Sinister: I was born Ready...

foxinthesnow andrea.ware at xxx.com
Tue Oct 5 21:49:10 BST 1999

---

so i was reading the list a bit because its been so long since i have had the chance...and i was so happy to see the refrence to the myers/briggs personality tests....because i have just learned about them, and taken my first in my education class at school...i was also pleased to see that the type given was totally different than mine, i'm an ENFP, like most of my class mates are, which i suppose shouldn't come as much surprise since we're all art students--but don't get on my case for generalising, i don't want to be stepping on any list toes...but yeah, just a comment.

now, about the spinster bit at twenty-two.  i too, have reached that peachy age, and last year, while taking a break  in iowa from a roadtrip, my grandmother, a sprite seventy two year old red headed lady, wearing tight calvins, mind you,  lectured me on how i should wait for a long time before i get married.  she even made me promise that i wouldn't marry for quite a long time after that...maybe this was due to the fact that she thought my boyfriend, who was present during all of this, didn't make her cut, but what is really odd about the whole thing is that just earlier that summer my cousin, who is now twenty-eight, recounted to me that when she was twenty-one, the same grandmother told her if she weren't married by the time she was twenty-three, that she's be a a spinster....

what is a girl to do?

well good luck to you, and don't swallow any of the familial pressures of mate-dom.

crum, crum.

hey, is the other rondelle's fan still on the list?  if so, maybe we could do some music swapping?  i still haven't been able to get a copy of that last cd!  so let me know.

i hope everyone on the list eats a piece of chocolate cake with strawberries on top today, that is unless it doesn't suit your tastes...

andrea