Sinister: an ode to..... (you'll have to read this mail to find out)

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Wed Oct 6 10:02:12 BST 1999

pah. load of rubbish.

1)- Chris Geddes in pantene pro-v advert scare?
     My little brother even saw it and said "That
looks like the gnome guy out of that band you like"
because he'd seen him on tv after the brits shocker,
and thought that he looked odd. Frolicking with
beautiful women indeed.

2)- Has the amusing insult to be directed at George
dickie, or just a general insult?

3)- message for erica - (adapted from the words of don
mclean)
"You see, everybody loves me,( babychris)
 What's the matter with you?
 Won't you please tell me what did I do to offend
you?"
:)   :)   :)     :)))))))

                guy with many chins
She never replys to my mails.... she said I sounded
like a right twat...... I think that's a pretty nasty,
rude thing to say if you ask me. Maybe that's what
fame and popularity did to her... :)

4)- is anyone going to looper in virgin in glasgow?
     stupid question, I know.
      :)

I have to stop using the :).

5)- I see that honey said that people like me have
been mailing far too much rubbish to the list (I slap
my hand...ouch!)
 but is this really a forum for discusion of b&s
anymore, or is it not more of a community of like
minded people who get along and like to chat and share
their problems. Or have we been abusing it?

babychris
CRYSTALBALLS