Sinister: whatever i said, whatever i did, i didn't mean it...

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Wed Oct 6 14:12:42 BST 1999

fancy seeing you lot here.......

i decided to resubsribe as you can see.
i also decided not to learn how to spell "resubscribe", as you can also
see.

even though i've only been gone a month or so, i was mighty confused
reading all yer messages.
thank god for claire timmins, however, dragging things down to base level
(as per usual) and waxing lyrical about genitals.....
now theres something we can all relate to, eh?

not much has been happening 'round my way since i left you.
a big "aiight?" to all the kidz i met in london, and um, cheers or
something, to the people who expressed considerable surprise at the fact
that i *was* in fact female, and not a portly, bearded Angryman.
sheesh, if i had a pound for every time i've heard that........

anyway, just saying hi an' that.  i'll be in touch.

paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!
"getting beer poured over your head isn't necessarily a bad thing.
it's cold, it's good for your hair, and it makes you smell like a champ."