No subject

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Wed Oct 6 23:00:40 BST 1999

Hello all:

DOODLe
Today I drew a picture of a bird. I was slightly surprised how it came out.
I drew it on a yellow postit with a blue ball pen, and it's kinda cheerfully
inspecting a phone number for a word. It actually looks like a bird. As i
said, I am surprised.

LUNCH
was bad. bad lunch=bad day.

A NICE THINGAMABOB
I would like to have nice thingamabob underneath my name on my emails. a
picture of tigger, an eloquent "Fuck!" from such characters as that Jarvis
one, but I really can't think of a thing.
*thinks*
nope,not a thing. when it's gray out I lose liveliness. all I want is a hot
chocolate and some appropriate music. maybe something with strings? and
sometimes all I want to do is lie in bed with the lights on at night and
sort of think about things. anyway, it's a bit like mix tapes. what comes
next? (after a signature) it's an aesthetic thing. or it could be, anyway.

MOO, JOSS, MOO
I like Joss. I like to throw cows.
it reminds me of the beautiful piano catapult on Northern Exposure.

STUART DAVID
I watched tv with him in a dream. I read chapter one of his book in a
non-dream, and liked it. a bit "watermelon sugar"-esque in the simplicity of
his words. i think that trying to stay innocent in these cynical times keeps
you an outsider, and the book seems to be about that. It makes me want to
curse at tim. do we get double points for the "innocent curse"? whatever
that might be.

cyn