Sinister: Spot the Acid Casualty

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Oct 7 12:26:49 BST 1999

I've made up a great new game called "Spot the Acid Casualty". All you
have to do is go to the Sinister photos page and spot the acid
casualty...

The other night I watched a great film, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's
Next", which I'd seen before, yonks ago. In the meantime someone had
filled it up with really heavy shit and I ended up feeling like I'd
had a meal full of lead. And it was well past my bedtime. It reminded
me a lot of the list actually, especially when the boat starts going
round in circles. For example, we've had the discussion about what the
list's for and what it isn't for lots of times, and it usually ends up
with a call for "balance", which means shut the fuck up. No it
doesn't, I'm only pulling your leg. It means whatever you think it
means, man. When I were a lad, and e-mail was the exclusive preserve
of high-ranking soldiers, we had to find someone daft enough to listen
to us if we wanted to whine on about not having a girlfriend or really
fancying someone and not daring to speak to them because they showed
signs of social competence and looked likely to want to go out with
someone with a bit more gumption. It seems a shame that this tradition
is being lost, pushed aside by rampant modern technology.

Tinkersticks fans, did you shell out in the region of 20 quid to see
them? They're coming here, but it strikes me as a bit bloody steep.
Also a tad pricey is The Sugar Hill Records Story or is it Sugarhill?
It features someone called Waterbed Kev. Is there something we don't
know, DJ FatSlug? Eh?

Thailand is the world's largest exporter of frozen prawns.

Peter