Sinister: cheetos will be the death of me

Tigerxdare at xxx.com Tigerxdare at xxx.com
Thu Oct 7 15:54:42 BST 1999

 well im hoping that this email will work but for some reason when i try to
post to sinister lately it doesnt, so i am just going to keep my fingers
crossed. i am at home today and have left the house once since monday, that
is sort of sad. all i want is to go get some coffee, rent a movie and get
takeout chinese, but without a car i am confined to eating kraft macaroni and
cheese and the mini bags of cheetos i found. ugh cheese. prove that you can
have too much of a good thing.  its 11 am and there and absolutely no good
talk shows on, now i have to find a way to keep myself entertained until
noon. well there is that paper i could write for english. nah...i am feeling
better today than i have felt the rest of the week, hopefully i will be
completely non-sick by monday! woohoo! alright thats it.
xoxo,
         lauren