Sinister: for all gybe! fans with cd burners...

B.E. Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 8 04:23:59 BST 1999

well, the subject line says it all...

i have a really simply request.
ok i have over an hour of new, that's right, new godspeed you black emperor
mp3s (ugh) and i think it'd be dandy to have them on a cd.

but i have no cd burner, and i have no tape player in my car, so it'd be
kinda worthless, so if anyone has a cd burner and would like to do me the
biggest favor ever (and if you have icq or aol IM so you can get these
files) and make a cd, as in just putting tracks back to back (there are 6 of
them i think) then please email me, i'll repay this kind soul in whatever
way he/she wishes.  and of course, they can grab a copy for themselves, if
it floats their boat.

well, just a request, someone, anyone?
love
blake xx