Sinister: We�re the knights who say NI ! NI NI NI NI NI NI.......

Jordi Trenzano i Vilar jordi-tv at xxx.com
Fri Oct 8 08:27:33 BST 1999

And also Aidan Moffat is. Maybe.

The last issue of the spanish magazine Rock de Lux features an interview with Aidan Moffat, and shows some interesting
parts. I don´t have the magazine here with me, but I think that it goes this way:

    The interview is coming to it´s end. And I haven´t asked about Belle and Sebastian. "You shouldn´t", says Aidan. B&S
and Arab Strap are from the same region, and various members of B&S have collaborated on Arab Strap´s albums. But
in fact, B&S latest album, "the boy with the arab strap", contains what seems a clear attack to Aidan "You´re constantly
updating your hit parade of your ten biggest wanks". "The only think that I can say is that the drummer is a nice guy".
Laughs.

Well, I´m willing to know if anyone can tell me how can we have this situation a year after half B&S played on "Philophobia".
It doesn´t look really good.

I´m going out for the next three days. I´m really excited about it, but I won´t be able to check my mails.