Sinister: The gas man and the inflatable cod

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 8 12:57:06 BST 1999

Dear all,

I'm afraid I bring bad news to all those admirers and followers of Steve
the inflatable fish. He is missing presumed dead after having several
drinks and then being passed round the dancefloor, a bit like Owen Meany
in Sunday school, of a small club in trendy Fulham. Rumours of an
inflatable Crimewatch special, as of yet, are unfounded. The Wake is
presently being delayed in case his deflated remains are found. The
saddest part of it all is that I never got the chance to tell him that I
loved him really.

Anyway, at the absence of anything constructive to say and not wishing
to extend the heated Richard Stilgoe debate to the highlights of the
career of the amusingly spectacled Cristopher Biggins I shall just
continue pointlessly and say: I think Mr Casarotto's spiel on Mr Ken
Kesey was more than a bit harsh

>What a grade A cunt that Ken
>Kesey must be! And Pete's letter just made me spit bile - his account
of
>Kesey's experiments is all the evidence I need for the introduction of
>compulsory lobotomies for anyone who thinks any thoughts they have
while
>tripping are worth foisting on anyone else. Very big and clever you sad
old
>men.

Wasn't Kesey was paid by the American government to take LSD? As they
had no idea what effect it had. He then, being of an open mind, began
experimenting with it and passing it on to all his mates. LSD had no
history at this point, so they weren't to know that it would be
responsible for a load of hippies walking round going "Wow man!". So in
conclusion everything is the fault of the American government, quelle
surprise, and it is probably they who are the "grade A cunt"'s.

Aren't gassy men a pain? The bloke came to replace the pump on my
central heating yesterday and then in the evening I get water coming
through the kitchen. Apparently he damaged the gas cylinder making it
leak, so they drained that and now have to replace to it. Consequently I
have no hot water and the only thing heated in my abode was the
conversation I had with the gas board to get it fixed quickly. What a
bunch of "grade A cunt"'s they are (I can use this nasty word all the
time now and just say I'm quoting that foul mouthed fouler Casarotto).
Anyway can I start a new list of recommended domestic heating service
providers? Go electric kids you won't regret it.

Time to conclude this tedium as there's a pint with my name on it.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)