Sinister: all my friends are on their holidays

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Fri Oct 8 17:11:01 BST 1999

oh, my darlings...

which one of you did it?  or rather, which two?  who
could have voted for me on the listcrush?  Twice???
well now i'm going to get a big head about it, and i'm
going to go as far as to say that honey has put my pic
on the pic-page, and you can go find me and add or
retract yr vote, as the case may be.

oh dears -- i had such grand plans for this weekend.
it is our fall break from school, and i had 5 glorious
days of traipsing about nyc planned.  but, due to a
few financial bumps, i'll be spending my break in the
suburbs with my family, probably watching sitcoms and
trying desperately to find anything vegan in our
kitchen.

*** laurentigerxdare -- i hope you are better!  and
oh, i heard a track of the secret stars yesterday,
called "eyelashes," and it is A M A Z I N G .... i
need more of them....

well, keeping me company over my pathetic break will
be my new isobel&fox t-shirt and assorted badges.  you
know, i'm not a big fan of the gentle waves, but the
occaisional isobel song in the context of struan songs
is nice.  but i must add that part of the reason i
love b&s so much is struan's voice.  so i'm in the
camp of "please let there be exclusively stuart m.
songs on the next album!"  is that wrong?

oh, one more thing:  i'm so happy to hear (read)
everyone giving everyone else Massive Props, and i
just wanted to say that, the other day, i used the
phrase "take the piss" in everyday conversation
without realizing it, and i got funny looks.  oops.

hey you glasgow listees!  take care of our mandy
(amandaXihhzineX) who is there Right Now.  ja?

xoxo,
marie

=====