Sinister: a little bit of you makes me a man

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Oct 8 20:35:43 BST 1999

Hello list,

a quickie,if you please...

First of all,I know there are French listees on here.Can you help me please?
What about that lovely Julien Boelidieu whom my mails never sent to?
Anyways..I need to do a huge project on either France things or Quebec
things (but I dont want to do Quebec things) And as usual,I use the Sinister
list for my un-creativity.

Another french thing....my mother just told me normandy is very close to
england...how close? (I am a terrible geography person) and to what part of
england? Would one just take a ferry over to England,and is this cheap?
More french things! My friend just got back from Paris and she said everyone
is wearing leather there. The GAP predictions come true!So note to Stuart M:
Ditch those electric circus silver pants boy because its LEATHER now

Mister Christopher was seeking points on how to approach celeberties.I
definitley go for licentious groupie behaviour! I dont know about you
guys,but I always picture Chris with waist-length tresses of spun gold.I
would use to this to my advantage! Gather the hair in a ponytail and when it
comes time to meet the celebrity,undo the pony-tail and TOUSLE, TOUSLE,
TOUSLE! I have met some celeberties before.I met Brett Anderson at an A&W
(no joke) and I breathed heavily into his ear and he liked that.I also had
my picture taken with Bobby Rush,even though at the time I had no idea who
he was.I guess that made me a groupie-skank.Well,I smiled and put my arm
around him and then he moved on.So,every celebrity is different,you just
gotta know what buttons to push. Now what are belle and sebastians buttons?
This is the question.

Elizabeth,if Stuart wore a muzzle and lamp-shade thing around his neck for
me,I would be very impressed.

but TWO
>THOUSAND WORDS OF A PHILOSOPHICAL ESSAY BY PROUST to translate into
>english...
Whenever I hear the words "Proust" I automatically hear that Monty Python
song where you have to anaylze Proust in 1 minute or something... "Proust in
his first book wrote about,wrote about..."
I also think of that sketch where it is the German philosophers versus the
Greek ones in a soccer game. Ho ho ho!!!

a whole lotta lovin',
momma genevieve x