Sinister: a note of thanks

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Fri Oct 8 20:51:33 BST 1999

So i just thought i'd post to thank the anonymous stranger who sent me a
cute little post card. i would have saved  you all a little time and
written him/her personally, but he/she sent it with a fake address. so
thank you, mysterious stranger, it did indeed put a smile on my face.
and thank you to whomever it was that suggested my name on the list crush
site, even if it was only to get me to shut up about it (ha! your plan
didn't work! i'm still talking about it!).
okay. i hope honey doesn't yell at me about sending such a short and
belleandsebastianless post.

-kerry
"sustained by special providence, i am fighting for dear life against that
demonic rice-cake."
	               -Soseki Natsume, _i am a cat_