No subject

Joss scilabs at xxx.com
Fri Oct 8 03:45:24 BST 1999

Firstly, I am drunk beyond sense.
The B&S DJ thing in Dublin is now delayed until the 19th of November. Here's
Ms Paula.(she of the booze)

aiight?
as  joss so eloquently said, we are quite "tired".
to all who found me disappointlingly sober in london, i can truly say that i
am as pissed as rwo farts at this moment.

joss looks like my living room carpet tonight.
well, his jumper does, at least.

joss looooooooooves george michael.
im gonna send this b4 he sees it......

loves,