Sinister: I wrote a poem on a dog biscuit but your dog refused to look at it

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Sat Oct 9 15:40:08 BST 1999

GAS MEN
My dad is a gas engineer and He's really a nice guy honest so please don't
say nasty things about them. In fact earlier this year he cycled accross
the country for charity so you should say nice things about him really.

KERRY'S LIST CRUSH
Well Kerry now that you've made a complaint about not getting any votes
and pointed out that you have a picture on the site (and a very nice
picture it is too) I'm sure that you'll get a lot of votes. Of course if I
was cynical I'd say that I always thought it better to give list crush
votes to people who write nice posts (and I'm not saying you don't) than
to people with sexy pictures, but as I'm not like that I won't say it.

THE PASTELS AND KURT COBAIN
Somebody was asking about the pastels so whoever it was should mail me and
then I can tell you lots of pointless facts about one of my favourite
bands. For instance did you know that Stephen Pastel produced the first
Vaselines stuff and it was some of Kurt Cobains favourite music hence the
cover versions of Molly's Lips and Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam. One
of my friends was at a concert once and the support band was Captain
America which was Eugene's band after the Vaselines and she was sitting at
the back smoking when some guy came up to her and asked for a cigarette,
she gave him one (a cigarette that is) and sat talking to him for a while
and then she noticed a large group of girls giving her nasty looks so she
asked him if he was in one of the bands and he said he was a lead singer
and that they were on later. It was only when Nirvana came on that she
realised that she'd been talking to Kurt Cobain.

B&S CONTENT
ermmm sorry I can't think of any right now. Maybe we should go back to
recounting all of our "hilarious" lyric mishearings. On second thoughts
maybe we shouldn't

AND FINALY
A quick update on my lovelife just to show that it's going as badly as
ever. The girl I'm after has decided that she likes me but that she
doesn't want to go out with me because of a couple of other women who like
me that I'm not interested in. She seems to think that because I have all
these women to choose from (that'd be funny if you'd ever met me) then I'm
going to dump her as soon as someone better comes along. Sometimes I don't
know why I bother with women.
bye now
love
  owen

this is owen's signature file and as such will appear at the bottom of all
of his mails. If you have a problem with this  then feel free to contact
him at
ol01 at students.stir.ac.uk
or
owen at belleandsebastian.org